- “Join us at Cleantech Open’s Investor Summit on Feb. 8th in San Francisco:
- 100+ global early to growth stage startups in clean energy, built environment, ag-tech/ water, mobility & advanced materials
- 50+ investors interested in the cleantech investing, including impact investors, family offices, and corporate strategies
- A structured program of networking to maximize your exposure to startups that align with your investment thesis
- Don’t miss our panel with leaders from the Department of Energy Fostering & Funding American Ingenuity with:
Johanna Wolfson – Dept. of Energy, Director of Technology-to-Market, EERE
Nathaniel Gorence, Technology to Market Advisor, ARPA-E
Shawn Garvey, CEO, Grant Farm
Moderated by Wendolyn Holland
This summit is free for accredited investors and includes:
Investor & Corporate Connect “speed dating”: startups matching according to your investor thesis
Expo of ~100 Cleantech Open 2017 cohort of global early-stage startups;
Networking during an exclusive investor-only breakfast, luncheon and afternoon sessions
Connections, insights, and investment opportunities – an efficient and high-value use of your time. Register HERE for your free investor pass.
Investor & Corporate Connect Registration
The Investor Connect brings together impact investors, family offices, and corporate strategics to connect with 100+ startup teams from the Cleantech Open’s US Accelerator, our Global Cleantech Innovation Program, and our Global Ideas Initiative.
Sign up and we’ll match you with startups that align with your focus areas of investment.
About Cleantech Open
Our mission is to find, fund, and foster early stage cleantech startups to help them get through the “valley of death.” Introducing entrepreneurs to investors with aligned capital is essential to our mission and we’d appreciate your support and attendance at our Investor Summit.”
HIP’s Paul Herman will host a panel on Mission Aligned Investing.
February 8, 2017
San Francisco, CA