The HIP Global Dividends Portfolio is a large-cap international ESG-focused equity strategy that invests in a basket of US domiciled stocks and ADRs of international firms that meet a forward yield hurdle, show strong ESG performance, and operate in industries with generally positive impact on society, which are then weighted by their HIP Ratings.
We have created The HIP Global Dividends Portfolio of 52 securities designed to outperform its S&P 500 Dividend Aristocrats ETF (NOBL). Investors may find this portfolio useful for the goals of diversification, income generation and higher sustainability.
NEW HIP GLOBAL DIVIDENDS TOP 10
(rankings revised as of June 30, 2017)
- Allianz Life Insurance (AZSEY) 76.3
- Ericsson Telephone Co. (ERIC) 73.3
- Novo Nordisk (NVO) 73.2
- Vodafone Group (VOD) 72.9
- Roche Holdings (RHHBY) 70.7
- Sky PLC (SKYAY) 70.6
- AXA (AXAHY) 69.8
- AstraZeneca (AZN) 69.3
- Nokla (NOK) 69.3
- Novartis (NVS) 69.0
This mega/large-cap equity portfolio ranks US domiciled stocks and ADRs of international firms that meet a forward yield hurdle, show strong ESG performance, and operate in industries with generally positive impact on society, which are then weighted by their HIP Ratings. The HIP Global Dividends Portfolio seeks to deliver the potential for higher returns and net positive human, social and eco-impacts. Additional disclosures and assumptions are listed below; performance is shown in the attached PDF.
The HIP Global Dividends (SM) Portfolio is a separately managed account offered by HIP Investor Inc. to institutional and individual investors and wealth advisers. (Also, available on the FOLIOfn (R) Model Manager Exchange and the Schwab Institutional (R) Advisor Marketplace.)
In addition, HIP offers comprehensive portfolio management and wealth-management Advisory Services for individuals, families, and foundations seeking to increase their “HIP” rating and portfolio performance.
* Disclosure and Assumptions: The HIP Portfolio results represent the results of actual trading since inception, assuming a $1,000,000 beginning portfolio. The results portrayed are derived from a composite of the HIP Global Dividends Folios of all separate accounts managed by HIP. Client results may differ depending on the size of account, timing of trading and reinvestment of dividends. During the period for which results are shown, securities of U.S. companies have generally been rising, and the performance results are partly a function of this market environment. If this environment were to change materially, the performance results portrayed by HIP would, in all likelihood, reflect results different from those portrayed. The HIP Global Dividends and NOBL results include reinvested dividends or interest, and results are net-of-fees as a client would have paid to HIP on a quarterly basis in advance for advisory fees and brokerage costs. During the period for which results are shown, there were no investment strategies employed to obtain the results portrayed other than those strategies disclosed in HIP’s form ADV or other disclosure brochure. There is potential for loss as well as for profits. It should not be assumed that the recommendations made in the future will be profitable or will equal the performance of the securities in the portfolio. The composite results portrayed during the period are compared to the performance of the NOBL because the securities making up the composite most nearly reflect the types of securities making up this index. The NOBL benchmark shown is a general market indicator and the NOBL ETF is available for direct investment. Tax consequences have not been considered. Results reported are unaudited, and based on the most up-to-date data available. Investments are managed by HIP Investor Inc. as the investment adviser via separately managed accounts at FOLIOfn or Charles Schwab Institutional, and HIP as model manager for EQIS and First Affirmative Financial Network. This is not an offer of securities.
Past performance is not indicative of future results.